Although all Macs come with an included mouse, it is usually not the best option for travelers and performance-centric individuals like those in the creative industry. A wireless mouse brings flexibility and convenience to your work, as you can carry it with you anywhere without worrying about a dangling cord.
Furthermore, as Macs become slimmer, they tend to have fewer ports. The best Bluetooth mouse for Mac Pro may not require USB connectivity, allowing you to use the USB port for other purposes as you work or play.
However, with the extensive options available in the market, choosing the best Bluetooth mouse for Mac Pro is not straightforward. You will need to factor in the size and ergonomics to ensure it is comfortable to hold.
A small mouse is portable and convenient to use, but it can be painful to use for extended periods. The best unit should also have a perfect grip with a lovely design. That said, there is no need to feel overwhelmed. This article brings you the best Bluetooth mice for Mac Pro in terms of ergonomics, performance, looks, and price.
- The 10 Best Bluetooth Mouse For Mac Pro Reviews
- 1) Logitech M510 Wireless Computer Mouse
- 2) Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse
- 3) Amazon Basics Wireless With USB Nano Receiver
- 4) Apple Magic Mouse 2 Rechargeable Wireless Mouse
- 5) KLO Rechargeable Bluetooth Mouse
- 6) Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse
- 7) Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse
- 8) Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse
- 9) Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse
- 10) Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse
- Things To Consider When Buying a Bluetooth Mouse For Mac Pro
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The 10 Best Bluetooth Mouse For Mac Pro Reviews
1) Logitech M510 Wireless Computer Mouse
The Logitech M510 computer mouse is for those who work long hours. It has an ergonomically built design with soft rubber grips that make it ideal for use by left or right-handed individuals.
The compact size ensures that you can use it comfortably during travels, at home, or at work. It allows you to do more with little effort. You will find working for long hours less strenuous thanks to the convenient side-scrolling with zoom and back/front buttons.
You will not have trouble using the Logitech M510. It comes with a Plug’n’Play nano-sized unifying receiver for faster wireless connections. You need to install it on a USB port for the best performance. You only need to plug in the wireless unifying receiver and forget it or add other compatible wireless devices, eliminating the need to use multiple USB receivers.
The buttons are fully programmable, allowing you to configure them to do whatever you want like opening browser windows, switching applications, watching videos, or jumping to full screen. Logitech M510 wireless computer mouse has a 3-year limited hardware warranty and runs on two AA batteries for two years.
- USB wireless connection
- Laser-grade advanced optical tracking
- Ambidextrous hand orientation
- 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
2) Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse
Working all day from your desk can be exhausting when you have to keep moving your arm. Logitech M570 brings a different kind of comfort to your working desk. It is friendly to your hand and stays in one place, ensuring that you do not have to keep moving your hand, which can strain your joints.
It offers precise control whether you are working from a coffee table, comfy bed, or favorite chair. Without the need to move the mouse around or a tricky keypad that leaves your hand fatigued, the M570 Logitech wireless mouse allows you to work or play with no limits.
A sculpted shape and a thumb-controlled trackball support your hand for relaxed control all day long. The mouse comes with a plug-and-forget unifying receiver that allows you to include five additional unifying-compatible devices, eliminating the need to add more receivers to your USB ports for different wireless devices.
It features advanced 2.4 GHz technology that offers speedy data transmission without frustrating delays or dropouts. Working is easier with quick-access controls. The available back-forward buttons let you scroll faster through documents, web pages, and PC menus. The scrolling wheel enables you to navigate through long web pages and documents faster. You can also customize the buttons for one-touch access.
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Programmable buttons
- 18 months without a battery change
- Precise cursor control
- Plug-and-forget unifying receiver
- Thumb-controlled trackball
3) Amazon Basics Wireless With USB Nano Receiver
You do not have to spend a lot of money to get the best Bluetooth mouse for Mac Pro. With a budget of less than $14, you can get a smooth, precise, 3-button Amazon Basics wireless computer mouse.
The mouse provides a powerful 2.4 GHz reliable wireless connection that allows you to work from anywhere. A plug-and-play nano receiver provides a secure, reliable wireless connection with a compatible computer for immediate use.
A 2.4 GHz wireless technology enables fast clicking, easy scrolling, and responsive tracking whether you are working or playing games. It does not matter whether you are right or left-handed to using the Amazon Basics Wireless Mouse. It features a gently curved shape for greater comfort and an asymmetrical profile for right or left-hand use.
- Plug and play nano receiver
- 3-button wireless mouse
- 2.4 GHz wireless connection
- The sleek, gently curved shape
4) Apple Magic Mouse 2 Rechargeable Wireless Mouse
Apple always delivers a perfect balance between beauty and performance and the Apple Magic Mouse 2 is no exception. The mouse is completely rechargeable, eliminating the need for batteries. It is also lighter with fewer moving parts for a unique feel.
With a continuous bottom shell, built-in battery, and an optimized foot design, the mouse tracks and moves easily with less resistance across your working table. Apple Magic Mouse 2 has a multi-touch surface that enables you to carry out various motions like scrolling through documents and swiping between web pages.
- Multi-touch surface
- Lightning port
5) KLO Rechargeable Bluetooth Mouse
KLO rechargeable mouse is easily the best Bluetooth mouse for Mac Pro you can buy. It has a sleek design that perfectly complements your Mac Pro. It features 3DPI high-performance optical chips that deliver up to 1600 dpi. The high performance with accurate tracking makes it perfect for all kinds of games.
A built-in 450mAh rechargeable battery with a high life cycle keeps you connected without the need to worry about batteries. The mouse only takes 1.5 hours to charge fully. It further comes with Auto Switch Off function and sleeping mode to help you save energy.
KLO rechargeable Bluetooth Mouse has a lovely design with a contoured shape for enhanced performance. A smooth surface supports your hand for maximum comfort as you work long hours.
A rubber scroll offers easy scrolling by ensuring that your hand will not slip. Furthermore, if you experience quality issues within a month, you can return the mouse or get a replacement for peace of mind.
- 3 high-performance DPI switches
- Rechargeable battery
- Auto switch-off function
- Sleeping mode
6) Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse
The M525 mouse is a functional accessory with an ergonomically fashioned design and soft rubber grips that offer natural conformity to your palm. It has a small size that makes using it at home, office, or anywhere else effortless.
With reliable battery power, precise scrolling, and smooth cursor control, the Logitech M525 is the best Bluetooth mouse for Mac Pro for control freaks. It comes in five sweet color combinations, allowing you to find the best for your personal style.
An inventive scroll wheel brings more control to your hand for faster navigation and easier long web page scrolling. A tilt wheel makes it easy to scroll forward or backward on the web.
M525 Logitech mouse has an on/off switch and a smart power mode that lets you save power, ensuring up to three full years of battery life. You can easily tell when you need to change the batteries thanks to a battery indicator light that eliminates surprises.
It further comes with a versatile USB wireless receiver that lets you connect up to six Unifying compatible devices. The Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking delivers exceptional precision on all surfaces, including glossy surfaces for smooth connections at all times.
- Precision scroll/tilt wheel
- Soft rubber grips
- A unifying receiver that supports up to six compatible devices
- Logitech advanced optical tracking
- Long-lasting power
7) Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse
Logitech M325 Mouse is the best wireless mouse accessory for Mac Pro for those who need a unique scrolling experience. It comes in a variety of color collections, blending a mix of performance and feel-good factors.
A precision wheel offers micro-precise scrolling for faster access to longer web pages. You can tilt right or left to move backward or forward on a web page or switch instantly to line-by-line scrolling. A textured rubber grip and a contoured shape support longer working hours by keeping your hand comfortable.
A single AA battery keeps you going for up to 18 months without the need to change the battery thanks to a smart sleep mode that helps you save power. A power indicator light eliminates surprises by keeping you informed on when you should change the battery.
The unit further comes with a convenient receiver that is tiny to stay safe and secure in your computer. You can add up to six Unifying compatible devices. The mouse further uses Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology and Optical Tracking for faster wireless web scrolling and swapping.
- Comfortable contoured design
- Micro-precise scrolling
- Long battery life
- Logitech unifying nano-receiver
8) Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse
For the number of years, you have used the wired mice, you may have become accustomed to and fallen in love with the mouse clicks. Logitech M330 Silent Plus mouse brings you the same click feel you are used to with traditional mice with 90 percent less click noise.
An ultra-quiet technology reduces the click noise, allowing you to concentrate on your work without distractions. Logitech has a Quiet Mark certification from the UK Noise Abatement Society, as a sign of its commitment to reducing noise.
Logitech M330 is the best Bluetooth mouse for Mac Pro if you are looking for a silent scroll and quiet gliding while maintaining a satisfying feeling of ratchets.
The M330 mouse is simple, reliable, and strong. It uses 2.4 GHz technology to deliver a powerful wireless connection of up to 33 feet or 10 meters. You only need to plug in the available nano receiver to your computer to use the mouse.
You may also use the unifying receiver to add other compatible wireless devices to your computer, eliminating the need to use multiple USB receivers.
- Ultra-quiet mouse
- Quiet mark certification
- Ergonomic shape
- Long battery life
9) Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse
MX Master 2S Logitech wireless mouse is a perfect accessory if you are usually working on multiple computers. It offers cross-computer control giving you the ability to navigate effortlessly on three computers.
Logitech flow technology makes it easy to copy and paste text, files, and images between computers. The mouse offers dual connectivity. You can use Bluetooth Smart wireless technology or a unifying receiver to connect up to three Windows or Mac computers.
The mouse is an ideal accessory for a central workstation. It allows you to automatically switch between screens and share files between computers without relying on cloud services.
Logitech MX 2S features an innovative 4000-Dpi precision sensor that allows it to track on any surface. You do not have a limitation on where you can use the mouse. MX Master 2S can even track on a glass surface with a minimum of 4mm thickness, making it the perfect mouse for travel.
You will also never worry about power. It only takes about three minutes to charge the mouse with a micro-USB charging cable for a full day of power. The scroll wheel is speed-adaptive, providing auto shifts from hyper-fast scroll to click-to-click.
- USB/ Bluetooth connectivity
- Hyperfast scroll
- 3 computers flow control
10) Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse
Speed, flexibility, and beauty are the main features of the Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse. It delivers ultra-fast mag speed scrolling with amazing speed, quietness, and precision of electromagnetic scrolling.
The all-new mag speed wheel offers up to 90 percent faster speeds with 87 percent more precision and ultra-quiet efficiency. It has a lovely shape with intuitive controls that allow you to work comfortably.
You may also add app-specific customizations to speed up your workflow. Logitech MX Master 3 mouse further supports cross-computer flow control, allowing you to work seamlessly on three computers.
- USB-c rechargeable
- Cross-computer flow control
- Ultra-fast mag-speed scrolling
- Comfort shape and intuitive controls
Things To Consider When Buying a Bluetooth Mouse For Mac Pro
- Personal needs: Your aim should be to find a mouse that perfectly fits your needs. The best wireless mouse for travel is not necessarily the best for office work or gaming. A standard three-button mouse will be adequate for most people, but units that offer special features suit gaming better. If you are looking for a gaming mouse, you should invest in a dedicated unit with a perfect design. It should be comfortable to use for lengthy sessions. You will also need to look for a high-quality sensor as you will need high accuracy. For travel purposes, you will need a minimalist mouse that will comfortably fit in your bag.
- Ergonomic: You should look for a mouse that fits more naturally. An ergonomically built unit will enable you to play or work for longer without straining your wrist and fingers. Some of the best mice allow you to work without the need to move your hands. They have special features that are easy to reach for a unique browsing experience. You will need to consider the natural feel and comfortable grip whether you are right or left-handed.
- DPI: Your mouse DPI determines how far you will need to drag the mouse to move the cursor from the left to the right of your desk. A unit with a higher DPI is preferable as you will only need to move it slightly as you work. You can also find mice that do not require you to drag the mouse as you work, lessening fatigue. Nevertheless, you should look for a mouse with adjustable DPI settings if you are into gaming. Units with lower DPI have better control and precision.
- Extra features: Although a mouse with two buttons and a scroll wheel will be adequate for most people, you may find it easier to work with a dedicated unit. Some mice have customizable buttons and extra buttons that add effectiveness and efficiency as you scroll longer documents. It is also important to look for a mouse that allows you to work without disturbing people with click noise.
A Bluetooth mouse is a reliable accessory that provides a wireless connection to your computer. It is perfect for gaming and traveling as it does not have inconvenient dangling wires. However, what you can do with a wireless mouse depends on the quality and features of the mouse. The best Bluetooth mouse for Mac Pro can help you transfer files between computers and provide faster scrolling as you browse.