You will need a fan if your bathroom lacks enough ventilation through the windows. When the room has poor ventilation, you will most likely have mold and dampness in your house.
It means that the bathroom receives insufficient light. As a result, you will need to do a lighting installation. Alternatively, perhaps you reside in a hot temperature place; you will need a fan in your house or bathroom.
It’s tedious to have a fan, lighting and Bluetooth devices in your bathroom. Having all three devices in your bathroom at once will also make the room look clumsy.
It would help if you looked for a bathroom exhaust fan with inbuilt lighting and a Bluetooth speaker to circumvent this.
Bathroom exhaust fans with light and Bluetooth speakers are singly market. It is reasonable if you want to put an electrical device in your bathroom.
By combining light and an exhaust fan into a single device, you may reduce the amount of wire required. Besides, the product is more effective with the inclusion of Bluetooth speakers.
It will reduce the tendency for you to carry speakers into the bathroom often. It will also enable you to enjoy music and other Bluetooth connection from the comfort of your bathroom.
In this article, we dive into the best bathroom exhaust fan with light and Bluetooth speakers. We will also look at factors to consider when choosing the best bathroom exhaust fan. You will also know why you need to buy this fan and have it installed in the bathroom. Therefore, please read our guide to the end.
- What Is A Bathroom Exhaust Fan With A Light And Bluetooth Speaker?
- Why Should You Buy a Bathroom Fan Equipped With a Bluetooth Speaker?
- What To Look For In The Best Bathroom Exhaust Fan With Light And Bluetooth Speakers?
- The 10 Best Bathroom Exhaust Fan With Light And Bluetooth Speaker Reviews
- 1) BROAN-NUTONE 678
- 2) BROAN-NUTONE SPK80L BATH FAN
- 3) BROAN-NUTONE AE110LK FKEX BATHROOM FAN
- 4) DELTA ELECTRONICS RAD80L RADIANCE 80CFM EXHAUST LIGHT AND HEATER VENTILATION BATH FAN
- 5) BROAN-NUTONE 9093WH EXHAUST FAN
- 6) BROAN-NUTONE SPK110 SENSONIC BATH ROOM EXHAUST FAN
- 7) BROAN-NUTONE 696 CEILING EXHAUST LIGHT FOR BATHROOM AND HOME
- 8) BROAN-NUTONE AER110RGBL CHROMA COMFORT 110 CFM VENTILATION FAN
- 9) HOMEWERKS WORLDWIDE 7130-04-BT BATHROOM FAN
- 10) HOMEWERKS 7141-110 BATHROOM FAN
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- Final Remark
What Is A Bathroom Exhaust Fan With A Light And Bluetooth Speaker?
The primary function of a fan in a bathroom is to remove moisture. Bathroom exhaust fans with light and Bluetooth speakers are the real deal nowadays. It’s a perfect option for those who do not want to keep carrying speakers in and out of the bathroom.
Also, it can provide light if your room lacks proper lighting. Nowadays, we have mobile phones, tablets, and laptops using Bluetooth wireless technology. It means that when you connect to these vent fans, the process will succeed.
Since bathrooms are a famous breeding ground for mold due to excessive moisture, keeping the bath fan on for at least 20 minutes after showering is good.
Why Should You Buy a Bathroom Fan Equipped With a Bluetooth Speaker?
Fans are essential, even when you are not using them in your bathroom. You can get the best bathroom exhaust fan with light and a Bluetooth speaker in the market. Here are some reasons why you need a bathroom exhaust fan with a light and a Bluetooth speaker.
1) Getting the bathroom free from moisture
The primary purpose of getting a bathroom fan is to remove moisture after having a bath or shower. Moisture and dampness exposure may result in the growth of mold and mildew.
In addition, it may result in long-term health problems such as asthma. So, to prevent this, you will need to get a fan in your bathroom. It’s highly recommended to let the fan run for 20 minutes after showering.
2) Provide extra ventilation in the room
Another reason why you need a fan in your bathroom is for air circulation in the house. There is extra ventilation provided with a bathroom fan that you may not otherwise have.
For example, if you do not have a window in your bathroom, you need a fan to ventilate the area. It will also deliver clean air in your room as well as a bathroom.
3) Get entertainment when showering
A Bluetooth speaker mounted on the bathroom fan enables you to use Siri to listen to an audiobook. Also, you can listen to your favorite music while showering in the morning or getting ready for work.
It gives you a serene environment when you are showering. For those who like staying in Jacuzzis, you can get entertained while relaxing there.
4) Enjoy the beautiful lighting
Some bathroom exhaust fans with a Bluetooth speaker also have LED lighting choices. They usually allow you to create a peaceful atmosphere with only a few clicks.
If you seek to update your bathroom, the ideal option is ones with a Bluetooth speaker and LED lights. You can also use this light to decorate your house.
What To Look For In The Best Bathroom Exhaust Fan With Light And Bluetooth Speakers?
The main reason you need to get an exhaust fan for your bathroom is to control the humidity of your bathroom. However, there are several factors you need to consider before you buy one. Here are some of these factors to consider:
1) Size of the bathroom
It is essential to select an exhaust fan that corresponds to the size of your bathroom. Note that a fan that is too small will be ineffective.
The same applies to when a powerful fan is likely to produce uncomfortable drafts. In certain situations, a second fan is typically recommended.
Choose a fan with a high-quality speaker and lights manufactured by a known company. It should produce a clear sound as well as giving you quality lighting. In addition, a crystal-clear audio signal will make you enjoy music without interruption.
Most people do not buy bathroom exhaust fans regularly. Therefore, you will not be familiar with bathroom exhaust fans unless you interact with them.
You will need to do some studying to prevent buying an incompatible device. You need to be familiar with some terminologies, among other features.
The CFM rating on all the exhaust fans indicates the quantity of air the fan can handle per minute. CFM is an abbreviation for “cubic feet per minute.” You should always be able to do this when you buy an exhaust fan.
It is one of the primary selling factors. You may have a variation in power consumption with various exhaust fans. So, your bathroom may need more incredible or lower CFM.
An exhaust fan often has a recommended room size that it can manage. A simple method to calculate it is that each square foot of bathroom space needs about 1 CFM.
For example, a bathroom of 70 square feet will need about a 70 CFM exhaust fan. To get the square footage of your bathroom, multiply its length and breadth in feet by two. It may get more complicated if your bathroom is oddly shaped.
The budget typically influences the majority of house purchase choices. The cost of getting the best bathroom exhaust fans varies greatly. You will find that a simple, small exhaust fan is very inexpensive. For instance, you may spend $50 on a small exhaust fan.
The price is generally determined by the characteristics that you need. Generally, installing a modest wall-mounted fan may be inexpensive. Bathroom exhaust fans with a light combination and Bluetooth speakers increase the price. On the upper end, a unit may cost between $200 and $250.
However, the unit is not the only factor to consider. The cost of hiring a trained expert to do so may be greater than the device itself.
It is something to consider before making the buy. Most electricians will give estimates in your email. It will depend on the fan model and room size information.
6) Local Building Regulations
Local construction regulations may demand that all bathrooms have an exhaust fan. They may set the minimum exhaust capacity and other restrictions. It is essential to verify the building regulations with your local permit office. It will prevent you from having regrets after buying a bathroom exhaust fan.
7) Sound Ratings
The fan’s sound rating indicates its quietness. If you want to turn on the fan after a short shower, the fan’s noise level may be irrelevant to you.
If you want to operate your exhaust fan while relaxing in a bath, search for a fan with a rating of 1.0 or less. If you have Bluetooth speakers, you will need to have quiet exhaust fans. It will give you a serene environment when listening to your music.
The majority of exhaust fans have a primary and unobtrusive grate. However, some feature more complex or conspicuous designs.
You may want to locate one that complements the design of your bathroom. In addition, you can opt to change the orientation of your bathroom. It is for you to accommodate the style of the fan.
The 10 Best Bathroom Exhaust Fan With Light And Bluetooth Speaker Reviews
1) BROAN-NUTONE 678
Are you looking for an efficient yet affordable bathroom fan? If so, here is one of the best available models for you. Getting yourself this fan won’t cost you anything above 35$ on retail sites such as amazon. Moreover, it comes with very reliable features, just as highlighted below:
- It features an exhaust fan with in-built Bluetooth sensonic speakers that penetrates quality sound even to other rooms in your house.
- Boasts of a brilliant wireless audio that ensures audio connection to most Bluetooth enabled devices is flawless.
- Has a permanently lubricated AC motor that makes it run non-stop without hiccups.
- It has a very innovative compact housing design that allows easy installation. In fact, this housing design gives a very versatile outlook to blend with most ceilings.
- This fan is very safe and efficient to use. As a matter of fact, its UL listed for use over bathtub and showers. However, this only applies when it’s connected to a GFCI protected circuit.
- On top of that, it operates at 2.5 Sones with an 80 CFM. Hence, it is very quiet allowing you to enjoy a cool shower anytime you want.
2) BROAN-NUTONE SPK80L BATH FAN
Coming in with a retail price of 105 $, this is the ultimate bathroom fan for people who love singing in the shower. Its features are down below.
- To begin with, this bath fan comes with a super powerful exhaust fan that removes moisture and other pollutants. It comes with built in Bluetooth high-fidelity speakers. These speakers have a very Brilliant audio performance. This ensures that they are very clear even when the shower is running.
- The installation process is quite simple as it readily fits into most ceiling spaces. On top of that, its subtle grille design makes it very versatile to most ceiling designs.
- Nonetheless, it is a very safe fan to use. This is because it is UL listed for use over tubs and showers.
- It also gives you an ample environment as you take your shower since it doesn’t produce much noise. To be more precise, it operates at 2.5 sones with an 80 CFM.
- It exhibits a corrosion resistant housing that is galvanized with steel. This makes it serve you for long before the need for a replacement arises.
3) BROAN-NUTONE AE110LK FKEX BATHROOM FAN
It is yet another innovative exhaust fan with unique features. The latter is praise for improving your indoor air quality and also decreases the risk of health problems. Some of its features include:
- It is safety guaranteed for use in most households. This means it is UL rated and suitable for use in insulated ceilings. In addition to that, it is HVI-2100 certified and safety guaranteed.
- Boasts of a high quality energy saving fan that is energy star certified. Additionally, it eliminates all the moisture and humidity in your bathroom. Also, it’s very applicable in large rooms of up-to 105 square feet.
- Installing your fan won’t be an issue as it comes with retrofit installation. This ensures that installation is possible without any attic access.
- Also, it is equipped with Trueseal damper technology for mitigating air leakage. In fact, it reduces air leakage up-to 50% compared to other models.
- Another unique feature about this fan is that it comes with an LED lighted clean cover grille. The grille cleans the air with a low profile streamlined designed. This ensures that it’s very quiet while running. It operates at 1.0 sones with 110 CFM.
- Last but not the least, this fan comes a 3 years warranty from the manufacturer.
4) DELTA ELECTRONICS RAD80L RADIANCE 80CFM EXHAUST LIGHT AND HEATER VENTILATION BATH FAN
It’s very obvious for most fans to produce sounds when running, especially after long-term use. However, with the overhead fan, noise won’t impede you, thanks to its subtle technology.
This fan gives you cool showers while giving you indoors maximum ventilation. To buy one of these ceiling units, be ready to part ways with up to 119$. Its features include:
- Built-in thermostat. This thermostat allows it to control and regulate the temperature whenever it’s running.
- The installation procedure is also very simple and direct. On top of that, it’s very safe to use as it is HVI certified.
- Boast of a CFL light bulb that produces a very glamorous glow in your bathroom.
- Inbuilt energy saving DC motor technology that makes it energy efficient with a rating of 7.7 CFM per Watts.
- Perfect air flowability and very quiet when running as it operates at 1.5 Sones.
5) BROAN-NUTONE 9093WH EXHAUST FAN
Although this is one of the most expensive fans on this list, its innovative features will intrigue you. Its retailing price ranges between 196$ to 200$ amongst most sellers. It features:
- It exhibits a very innovative design that blends in with most ceilings.
- It is very easy to use as it has four functional wall switches to control all functions. The installation process is also quite simple as it has a detachable joint box. This joint box has three wiring knockouts.
- The latter boasts of a 7-watt nightlight that provides a soothing glow. On top of that, it has a 1500 W and 70CFM fan. This enables it to heat, light, and ventilate large rooms of up to 100 square feet.
- Its housing is galvanized with steel to ensure that it’s resistant to corrosion. This ensures that it lasts for a long.
6) BROAN-NUTONE SPK110 SENSONIC BATH ROOM EXHAUST FAN
At Broan-NuTone production of quality products is always the main objective. The above bathroom fan is therefore not an exception. Its brilliant features make it so effective in your bathroom.
- Provides quality ventilation to your house through its powerful fan. This is to rapidly eliminate moisture and reduces humidity.
- Energy consumption is also addressed very effectively. It does not consume a lot of energy even when running for long durations. Thus, it allows it to be energy star certified. Additionally, its UL is listed for use over bathtubs and showers. However, that applies when it’s connected to a GFCI circuit only.
- When it comes to reliability, this fan is the best. It operates at 1.0 sones and 110 CFM.
- It exhibits a unique spacer for easy mounting. This allows it to fit pretty well in most types of ceiling constructions.
- Another very unique feature of this ceiling unit is its dual built-in Bluetooth high-fidelity speakers. This sensonic speakers are powerful enough to serve large rooms of up to 105 square feet. Therefore, if you love singing while in the shower, this is the fan for you.
- Its grilles are very versatile in nature to easily match most ceilings designs and paint.
7) BROAN-NUTONE 696 CEILING EXHAUST LIGHT FOR BATHROOM AND HOME
Most people want a multipurpose fan when it comes to buying a fan. This fan is among the most reliable and versatile in the market.
Pricewise, the latter goes for about 115$ in most retail stores. Its features are briefly described below.
- Fast and foremost, this exhaust fan is light with a 100watt capacity.
- Two blower wheels are also included to efficiently deliver quality performance. Each of this blowers is powered by its own plug-in motor that is permanently lubricated.
- It comes with a built-in damper which prevents backdrafts and gets rid of metallic clatter.
- When it comes to installation, the latter comes with adjustable mounting brackets for easy installation. In addition to that, these brackets are slotted for easier installation.
- Besides being very easy to install, it comes with a very stylish outlook that adds a sense of style to your interior decor.
- Safety is also guaranteed as the latter is Ul listed and considered safe to use in bathtubs and showers. Albeit, this applies when it’s connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit. More also, its insulation contact unit boasts a polymeric fan impeller for quality use.
8) BROAN-NUTONE AER110RGBL CHROMA COMFORT 110 CFM VENTILATION FAN
If you thought bathroom fans were boring, you are wrong. With this fan, there can never be dull moments in your bathroom; it features the following;
- To begin with, the latter is very reliable and efficient thanks to its modern exhaust fan. This fan operates at 1.5 Sones with 110 CFM to achieve its powerful air control. In fact, this exhaust fan is powerful enough for large rooms of up to 110 square feet.
- It provides quality ventilation to users through reducing humidity and eliminating moisture at 110 CFM. In turn, this ensures that you have a very clear vision when the shower is on.
- Contrary to most bathroom fans the latter comes with advanced Bluetooth technology to control the fan wirelessly. You must note that even though it has Bluetooth connectivity, it does not have any inbuilt speakers.
- This fan is very safe to use and its UL listed to be used for use in bathtubs and showers.
- The installation process is also quite simple thanks to its retrofit ceiling installations which don’t require any attic access.
- It is equipped with Trueseal Damper technology. This feature allows it to reduce air leakage by up to 50% compared to other models.
9) HOMEWERKS WORLDWIDE 7130-04-BT BATHROOM FAN
Take your comfort to the next level by getting yourself this efficient fan from homework. This exhaust fan is very effective, thanks to its subtle features. Nonetheless, this speaker is very affordable and reliable. You can get yourself one of them with as low as 87 dollars.
- It’s galvanized with steel to ensure it’s corrosion-resistant. On top of that, it’s both UL certified and HVI qualified, thus very safe to use.
- The package comes with connected wires for easier installation. All the necessary mounting hardware is included as well.
- Reliability is unquestionable when it comes to this exhaust fan. This is because they are capable of eliminating humidity and moisture from your bathroom quietly. It operates at 1.5 Sones with air movement up to 90 CFM.
- Allows users to stream music wirelessly through its built-in Bluetooth speakers. It works with all Bluetooth enabled devices both android and iOS.
- The speakers are very powerful and can deliver clear audio in large rooms. In fact, they can deliver sound up to thirty feet far. Additionally, the speaker is water-resistant hence it does not get damaged easily.
10) HOMEWERKS 7141-110 BATHROOM FAN
We end our list with this excellent fan that comes with several intriguing features. Going for only $115 on Amazon, you can have a comfortable bath after a long day. Below are some of its features.
- It comes with very powerful fans that help to ventilate your room fully. In fact, this powerful ventilation eliminates bad odors and moisture. Moreover, it is AC engineered with the ability to operate continuously for several days.
- Installation is super easy thanks to its ceiling mount ventilation, round grill, round duct connector a no-cut design.
- Its exterior is galvanized with steel to ensure absolute longevity. On top of that, it comes with a 4000k white LED light. This light is very large and bright to conveniently function in larger rooms.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
There are many bathroom exhaust fan options available on the market. It may be challenging to go through these options and choose which fits you. Several factors can help you get the best exhaust fan for your bathroom.
They include size, installation, features, and pricing. To get the best bathroom exhaust fan with light and Bluetooth speakers will depend on personal preferences. There are some subpar models on the market. Follow the above factors and you will get the best exhaust fan with light and Bluetooth speakers. Always research to know the best models in the market.