Would you like to create an ambient light in any room of your house? Look no further as Daybetter LED strip lights are the ultimate solution for you. Unlike other LED lights, these ones do not require you to break the bank as you will not even need an electrician to help you install them. You can readily install them anywhere you please and even control them remotely.
The good news is that these lights can help set the mood for doing a number of activities such as relaxing, reading, dancing, and so forth. Besides this, they can help create custom light scenes for any occasion you please. As a result, they have become a to-go choice for many people. It is important to note that these lights can be connected with an app so that you can control them using your devices. In this article, we shall take a closer look at how to connect Daybetter LED lights to app and other related ideas.
Features Of Daybetter LED lights
Daybetter LED lights come with a myriad of features that can mesmerize you. Some of these incredible features include:
1) They can be controlled using a mobile app
Unlike other LED lights, these ones allow you to control them using your mobile phone. Whether you have an Android phone or an iPhone device, be sure that you will be able to control them with a touch of a button.
All you need to do is to download the app and then get started. With this app, you will be able to control over 16 million colors. Better still, you will be able to turn on and off the lights the way you please. You will also set the mood with the dimmer function and so forth.
2) They can easily be synchronized with music
Since these lights normally come with built-in, high sensitive microphones, they can synchronize to the beats of your music. Whether you are playing Jazz or hip-hop music, everything will be in sync, and you will enjoy the experience.
3) App timing and music functions
Apart from the features mentioned above, these lights come with a timing or countdown function. With this feature in place, you will be able to set the time you want the light to turn on and off. The timer can also turn on the music mode so that the LED strips start to change colors as they synchronize to your music. This goes a long way in bringing about the party effect in your house.
4) They come with a strong adhesive
Since they come with a strong adhesive, you will be able to mount them on nearly any surface. From your walls to under your cabinets or bed, there are many surfaces where you can mount them.
5) They are easy to install and use
When it comes to the installation, these LED lights do not disappoint. They can easily be cut and then mounted on different surfaces in your room. Even if you cut a strip with 4 LEDs lights along the cutting marks, the rest will remain in a pristine condition and will work optimally, just like the rest.
6) Work with Alexa and Google Assistant
These lights can also work with the above-mentioned voice assistants. Therefore, if you are using either of these platforms to control different devices in your home, you can go ahead and command the lights to switch on and off and even change colors the way you want.
Tips How To Connect Daybetter LED Lights To App
Although you can control these lights with an IR remote, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, you also have the luxury of controlling them using a mobile aphid you are using an iPhone device, you can consider downloading the Apollo Lighting app. You can readily find this app in the App Store of your device. Once you download and install the app, follow these steps below:
- Go to the setting section of your phone and then switch on your Bluetooth.
- Once the Bluetooth functionality of your device is switched on, launch the Apollo Lighting app.
- The app will automatically connect to the Daybetter LED lights automatically.
- Once you have established the connection between these two components, you can now start controlling the lights, including turning them on and off.
Other Daybetter LED lights apps that can work on your iPhone device include the Magic Home and LED Magic Blue. However, these ones are more compatible with the older iPhone models. In case you are using an Android device, you can consider downloading the Magic Home app from the Google Play Store and then install it on your mobile device. Here are the other steps that you should follow:
- Go to the setting section of your Android phone and then switch on the Bluetooth functionality.
- With the Bluetooth function on, you can now open the Magic Home app and then be able to connect your device with the Daybetter LED lights.
- Since you will have established a connection between your device and the Daybetter LED lights, you can now control them the way you please.
Other apps that can work well for you include the Tuya Smart app. However, you should ensure that your tablet or phone is on a 2.4 GHz network. In case you have a dual-band router that cannot allow you to connect manually, try to move far from it so that it can switch to the 2.4 GHz network. Once you set up the lights on this app, you will have an easy time controlling them.
How Does The Daybetter Lights App Control The Daybetter LED Strip Lights?
The above-mentioned app normally controls these lights in 3 main ways. These include:
- Allows you to adjust the brightness of your LED lights, change the colors of your LED strips and also switch them on and off.
- The app enables the lights to pulsate and change colors deepening on the environmental music and sound.
- It comes with 24 keys remote that allows you to change and control the light strip the way you want.
From their affordability to the ambiance they create in your room, there are many advantages of investing in Daybetter LED lights. Besides this, you can control them using Voice Assistant platforms such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Furthermore, you can control these LED lights using mobile apps such as the ones we have mentioned above. Follow the procedure we have outlined above, and you will have an easy time controlling these lights in your house.