To keep you and your properties safe and away from intruders, you need to work on your security.
Criminals slowly becoming more cunning, you need a lockly secure plus smart deadbolt door lock with fingerprint access and touchscreen to ensure your safety.
When you feel safe, you can sleep better at night and even invest more to improve your life. Even within the best and most secure neighborhoods, you still need to do a little more to secure your safety.
It is important that you keep your items and family safe so that you can live more comfortably. You can also travel when you feel free when you know you have a secure home and will find your home the way you left.
- The 5 Best Lockly Secure Plus Smart Deadbolt Door Lock With Fingerprint Reviews
- How to Choose the Right Smart Deadbolt Door Lock?
- Things You Should Know Before Buying A Smart Lock
The 5 Best Lockly Secure Plus Smart Deadbolt Door Lock With Fingerprint Reviews
As criminals get more sophisticated, you need the most advanced door locks to help keep you and your stuff safe.
A lock for your home, room, office, and many other places ensures that you can get in easily and keep out unwanted guests.
No matter where you live, a good door lock is your best bet to keep your things and your family safe all the time.
Here are some of the best smart deadbolt door locks with fingerprint access and touchscreens.
1) Lockly Secure Pro (PGD 728W)
This lock is ideal for any door because it is compatible with several door types. It has been made to be compatible with iOS and Android so that you can also use your voice to close it when you want. The lock is smart and uses an advanced keypad with a 3D fingerprint to make it more accurate.
It will also store history so that you can monitor who goes in and out of the door. With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi keyless entry, this door allows you to unlock the door without keys from anywhere in the world.
You will not be worried about carrying a big bunch of keys when you leave the house. You can use this lock in places many people access, like an office, because it stores up to 99 fingerprints.
- 3D fingerprint sensor
- Android and iOS
- Digital keypad
2) Lockly Bluetooth (PGD728F MB)
Featuring an advanced 3D fingerprint reader, this smart door lock has a highly sensitive sensor that only recognizes the stored fingerprints.
It has a peek-proof digital keypad so that no one will see your password as you unlock the door. The backlit keypad will also allow you to see the numbers even when it is dark without using additional light.
This lock is compatible with smartphones to make it convenient for you. This means that you can control and monitor your door from anywhere you are. It will also store memory so that you can review who comes and goes using the door.
- Peek–proof keypad
- Matte black
- Alarm system
- iOS and Android compatible
3) Lockly Fingerprint Bluetooth Keyless Entry (PGD628F)
With a biometric fingerprint, this smart door lock allows only the persons stored on it to have access to the locked room. It comes with a latch that helps unlock the door easily, and you can also use keys to unlock the door.
The door also auto-locks after you get in to make it more secure. Connecting this lockly secure plus smart deadbolt door lock with fingerprint access and the touchscreen will make you control it from anywhere you are.
It has a discrete pin code input so no one can see it as you unlock and reshuffles the numbers every time to ensure safety. The keypad will disable after three wrong attempts, and no one with the wrong pin can unlock the door.
- Electronic touchscreen
- Discrete pin input
- Instant battery terminals
- Adjustable back-set
4) Lockly Bluetooth (PGD728F VB)
If you are looking for keyless convenience, this smart door lock will work well to secure your entrances.
It has a Wi-Fi hub so you can remotely access it, and you can also use your smartphone to unlock using Bluetooth connectivity.
This lock comes with backup keys for use when you need to, and you can also use a 6-8 code to unlock.
The lock recognizes fingerprints fast, and you can include up to 99 persons to unlock the door. An emergency 9V battery can help you gain entry if the battery runs out, so you will not be worried about getting locked out.
- iOS and Android compatible
- Charging terminals
- Alarm system
- Advanced fingerprint detect
- Venetian bronze
5) Lockly Secure Pro (PGD 628W)
Made with a patented keypad, this smart lock makes it easy for only the authorized individuals to unlock it.
The lock has a built-in advanced 3D fingerprint sensor that stores up to 99 prints and only recognizes the stored prints.
It is also compatible with smartphones to make access easy from anywhere you are in the world.
Even if someone is watching, they will not figure out your code because the genie technology makes it impossible to guess.
The backlit keypad will make it visible for you when it is dark, and you can also grant a person one-time entrance using a digital e-key.
- 99 Fingerprint storage
- Peek-proof pad
- Patented keypad
- Backlit keypad
How to Choose the Right Smart Deadbolt Door Lock?
Choosing the right lock for your door can be challenging, especially if you do not know which one is the most secure.
It is crucial that you choose the best because your security and that of your family depend on it.
If you do not get the right security system for your doors, you know that it will be difficult for you to forgive yourself in case something happens.
The following are some factors to consider when selecting a smart door lock for your home, office, or room:
- Type of door: Not all locks will fit your door, and sometimes you may need to use some additional material to make sure that you install the lock properly. When choosing a smart lock, ensure that you will be able to fit it on your door by taking measurements properly. You should also check if the lock will work for your door type because a lock meant for a glass door might not be ideal for a wooden door.
- Compatibility: If you have a smart home or office, you know that you can activate and control most of your appliances using a smartphone or voice control. To make your lock compatible with other things in your home, you also need to ensure that you get compatible. You can choose an IOS and Android compatible lock so that you can access and monitor your door from anywhere you are. If you do not have Wi-Fi access, you can use Bluetooth connectivity to ensure you can access your door lock remotely if your need to.
- Installation: Most locks come with the necessary hardware to make installation easy for you. If you are not handy, you may need to check that it is easy for you to replace your current lock with the one you are going to purchase. If you cannot do the mounting yourself, ensure that you have a professional to help you with the installation. It is important to ensure that you get the installation correct so that the lock can work the way it is supposed to.
- Number Of People Accessing The Room: If you are looking to buy a lock for a home, you may not need one accessible by many people. This is different for an office or a building because you may need to authorize more people to do it through the door. You need to ensure that you can give everyone needed access, and for buildings and offices, you need a lock that can store several fingerprints.
- Features: Ensure that you check the features of each door lock carefully before you purchase it for your home or office. This will help you ensure that you will use it properly and be compatible with other things in your home. Keep in mind the number of people you want to access the room and how to monitor the room when you are not around. Ensure that you can easily use the lock, and you will not need to keep calling for support when you need to access your home.
Things You Should Know Before Buying A Smart Lock
A smart lock is logical to many people because they are convenient and easy to use. With most homes and buildings embracing smart technologies, it also makes sense to ensure you also do the same to your security systems.
Before you upgrade your locks to a smart lock, you need to put the following at the back of your mind:
- They Are More About Convenience: As much as you know that this smart deadbolt door lock will keep you and your property safe, you also need to know that they are more for convenience. The locks will make it easy for you to unlock your doors and control the lock remotely. Add an alarm system, security cameras, motion sensors, and other security measures to ensure that you are still safe. This is because, just like any other smart device, these locks can be vulnerable to hackers.
- Check Your Door: Different locks do different things, and you need to ensure that they will be compatible with your door and lifestyle. If you do not look carefully at the door, you might not be able to get the best smart lock for the door you have. Ensure that the lock will also not damage your door gradually after being installed.
- They Have Different Features: These smart locks are not like regular door locks that only open and close. They have different distinctive features that will help you decide on the one that is ideal for you. Check out the features of each lock to ensure you buy one that will work well for your home.
- They Need Power To Operate: Even as you upgrade your locks, you need to remember that the smart door locks will operate using some kind of power. If you get one with batteries, you need to ensure that you keep an eye on it so that you are not locked out when the battery runs out. If you are forgetful, you can use one with a charging terminal or backup keys so that you can access even when the power runs out.
When you are changing and upgrading your appliances and other things in your home, a smart lock makes more sense.
However, you need to ensure that you continue backing your lock with other security measures. This is because a lock alone might not be sufficient to protect you and your possessions.
Keep in mind the type of lock you are choosing, and make sure that you get the proper one for your door.
Ensure that you use a professional to install your lockly secure plus smart deadbolt door lock with fingerprint access and touchscreen if you cannot do it and change the code to guarantee your security.