Child tracking device hidden in the pocket give parents peace of mind. Life may be challenging when caring for someone who is unable to care for themselves.
AngelSense was specifically created for children with special needs. It is actually rated the best in the overall tracker.
AngelSense provides confidence and constant monitoring that no other comparable tracker can match. You only need to have $99.99 plus a monthly charge and there you have the gadget.
- Life-saving alerts: The AngelSense is one of the best trackers featuring several capabilities for children. It provides life-saving alerts once your child enters a place where they are not expected. The gadget has real-time notifications once your child elopes.
- You can easily use it with iOS, Android, or Windows: It has a mobile application for all these platforms. This means you can use your laptops and desktop computers to watch your children. You can use tablets and smartphones too. The application auto-detects and names locations and pushes the alerts to you. Besides, it allows the user to configure the alerts that they want to receive. It also allows you to choose how to receive the alerts, either through push, email, or SMS. It comes with a non-removable, sensory-wearable sleeve.
- Supports autistic, special needs, and dementia children: Among all child tracking devices hidden in pockets, AngelSense has all-day tracking. It has an advanced Safeguard GPS system for the most precise locations. It alerts when your kid elopes and you can locate them quickly.
- Assistive phone: You can talk to your child without them knowing how to answer the phone. The AngelSense GPS Tracker has an SOS call button that they can call in case they need help. It provides you with 60 minutes per month which you can top up when you need them.
- Unlimited live tracking: The AngelSense GPS Tracker provides unlimited live tracking of your kid. You can use Geofence Safe Places to customize the places you feel are safe for your kid. This will give an alert when they move out of the place. The tracking normally records the location and transit history.
- Sensory-friendly wearables: AngelSense uses magnetic pins only unlocked with a magnetic key. These fasteners prevent the removal of the accessories from the AngelSense tracker. The AngelSense belt is beneficial for children who have difficulty maintaining their clothing. It buckles similarly to a normal belt and fastens with a pin to keep your kid secure throughout the day.
- Emergency search tools: These tools help in activating a search for the rescue team. It does so by sending a temporary live map connection to first responders. It’s can be also sent to 911 dispatch, police officers, babysitters, and neighbors. It has a loud alarm that notifies you in case they are hiding or in a crowd. The alarm helps you to look for and determine the location by giving you the direction.
- Well-being features: AngelSense has features that alert you to the current features of your child. Such features include step-counting, listening in, and playback of location activities.
- Free first-month service: After you buy it, you normally get one free month to enjoy the services. The service is normally active upon the arrival of the gadget. But you will need a simple activation. The monthly subscription cost is normally $39.99 with a one-year contract. It has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The monthly subscription gives you 60 minutes per month and premium safety features.
AngelSense New Version in 2022
- Improved Speakerphone
- Smaller And Lighter
- Indoor Search (WIFI)
Get free device And kit For Autism acceptance Month
- Free GPS Tracker
- Free Magnetic Key
- Free Three Fasteners
- Free Wearing Sleeve
- AngelSense plan service give you access premium safety features, including: SIM with unlimited cellular data service 60 min/month.
- Assistive Speakerphone Real-time tracking app: IOS, Android, Web Unlimited guardians Unlimited mobile and email iAlerts Unlimited live location sharing Unlimited remote alarm activations Unlimited automated geofencing Unlimited real-time transit tracking & ETA Personal onboarding call to get started Customer support by special need parents. (About more)
Read also: Children’s GPS Tracking Bracelet
AngelSense is normally intended for children who have special needs. However, it may offer peace of mind for many kinds of families.
They have a carrying belt, pocket shirt, and waterproof sleeve. This offers lots of choices for the user to remain comfortable depending on the child. Parents and caregivers receive precise 24/7 monitoring.